1. Go outside- Put on a good pair of shoes and go for a hike, ride a bike, or stroll through a park.
2. Get creative- Been wanting to start a new hobby? Now’s the time. Knit, paint, or strum a guitar.
3. Call a friend- Phone a friend you’ve been meaning to catch up with that lives across the country.
4. Run a bath- Pull out all the stops. A bath bomb, a few candles, a face mask, and a crisp wine.
5. Read a book- When was the last time you actually read a physical book? Today’s the day.
6. Get a massage- Treat yourself to a professional massage for relaxation and back pain relief.
7. Cook a meal- Pretend you’re the head chef of your own kitchen. Salad, entrée, and dessert.
8. Join a club- Joining a local club in your community will help you get out of your comfort zone.
9. Drink water- Pro tip: add cucumber, a lemon wedge, or even mint or rosemary to your glass.
10. Practice gratitude- Say or write down three things you’re grateful for in life at this moment.