- Health Care Clinical Director – Perfect your passion! Find confidence in enhancing residents’ lives while ensuring each health care associate displays the necessary values and principles to promote active and blissful resident experiences.
- Nursing – Indulge in the desire to serve, care and assist residents in obtaining a prosperous lifestyle and healthy.
- Medication Technician – Medication management at its finest! Provide efficient and loving medication services, contributing to the betterment of active resident lifestyle.
- Certified Nurse’s Aide – Compassion for the care! Give the greatest gift to our seniors providing daily service and friendship contributing to health and happiness.
- Personal Care Aide – Care behind the companion! Positively impact the lives of our residents through service and friendship.
Find Your Best Friend @ Harmony
Our associates are the foundation of the Harmony family. We have a passion for serving our residents, their families, and providing a meaningful work environment for each other. We believe that talent is everything! We invite you to join us on our journey in becoming the best senior living care provider in the country, where everyone we touch has an excellent experience! #HarmonyHappy
Our Principles are ingrained in our every day
We are family serving families. We are transparent and honest in every encounter.
We serve with the utmost respect and care. We strive to create a team environment where
everyone feels safe, supported and appreciated. We hold ourselves accountable to provide
Benefits at Harmony
- Outstanding advancement opportunities
- Ongoing career development
- Ongoing training
- Full and Part-time comprehensive health/dental/vision programs
- Full suite of employee volunteer benefits
- Company-paid life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Suite of paid time off benefits
- Executive Director Professional Development Training Program
- Medical Technicians certification
- Apprenticeship Program for all associates
- Mentor Program for all associates